venerdì 25 luglio 2014

Who's traveling? / Chi viaggia?

Last one, here I am! I'm Tommaso, 30 years old, living in the only Verona worth mentioning: Italy. The main reason I'm part of this trip is by having been Camilla's friend throughout all my life - evidences below :)

I'm the guy that has the additional ten thousand km to go by plane even before the start of the trip! I've always been one who does things at the very last second, and since my first time in the US coincides with Camilla leaving California after five long years... it just seems ironically appropriate.

Day -2 today, and my bag is still empty - again, last second!
Tommi




Ultimo in lista, eccomi qua! Sono Tommaso, 30 anni, e vivo a Verona. La ragione principale che mi rende parte di questo viaggio è l'amicizia che mi lega a Camilla da tutta la vita, come testimoniato dalle foto qui sopra :)

Sono quello che deve viaggiare questi comodi diecimila chilometri prima ancora che il viaggio vero e proprio inizi! Sono sempre stato quello che fa le cose all'ultimo secondo, e dato che la mia prima volta negli Stati Uniti coincide con la partenza di Camilla dopo ben cinque anni... sembra tutto ironicamente appropriato.

Giorno -2, e la valigia è ancora vuota - di nuovo, ultimo secondo!
Tommi

1 commento: